New ET410.2 1/10th 4WD Competition Electric Truggy Kit From Tekno RC!
Tekno RC redefined the 1/10th scale truck in terms of enjoyment and versatility when we introduced the ET410 1/10th 4wd Competition Electric Truggy in 2018. By including many of the industry-leading design features of the EB410 1/10th 4wd buggy, the ET410 was fast and fun right out of the box. It quickly became a fan favorite due to its versatility and performance on a wide variety of tracks. It could be raced on a small indoor track, then with very few setup changes, you could run it on a large outdoor track with rough surfaces and huge jumps. It's also right at home performing stunts in your backyard or hauling down the street. We consider it the most versatile RC vehicle on the market today.
Now with the ET410.2, we've taken the emerging 1/10th Scale 4wd Truck Class to a new level. The ET410.2 includes all of the durability and handling improvements of the EB410.2, such as the taller one-piece adjustable wing mount, adjustable roll center rear hubs, 3.5mm hinge pins, and HD hinge pin braces. We've included stronger HD outdrives, new rear arms with front-mounted shocks, as well as brand-new 18-degree low roll center spindle carriers to smooth the steering response while improving corner speed. We are also introducing new spindles with adjustable Ackermann plates to allow more precise tuning of corner entry and exit characteristics. Since we always have our customers' interests at heart, we have added all of these features and improvements with no added cost to you.
We are excited to see the interest in this class continue to grow, and the introduction of the ET410.2 once again solidifies our position as an industry leader. We are confident that you will be impressed with the extensive list of durability and handling improvements. The ET410 was already extremely competitive and fun, and we have now made the best 1/10th Truggy on the market even better!
EΤ410.2 Key Features:
- CNC 7075 Long Wear Chassis
- New Larger 3.5mm HD Hinge Pins and Revised Hinge Pin Inserts
- New HD Hinge Pin Braces w/ Revised Suspension Geometry
- New Taller, Stronger One Piece Wing Mount w/ Height Adjustments
- New 18 Degree LRC Spindle Carriers
- New Spindles w/ Adjustable Ackermann Plates
- New Adjustable Roll Center Rear Hubs
- New Rear Arms w/ Front Mounted Shocks
- Stronger HD Outdrives and Diff Couplers
- New Aluminum Front and Rear Camber Plates w/ Bulkhead Brace
- Optimized Reverse Bellcrank Steering System
- 13mm Big Bore Shocks w/ Revised Standoffs and Cap Bushing
Kit preorder and new parts for the ET410.2 are available on our site www.teknorc.com and through our worldwide dealer and distribution network. Kits are expected to ship mid July.