TrakPower TK950 Soldering Station DTXR0950 Duratrax
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
At home or at the track or field, the TK950 Soldering Station is the right tool for many jobs. Superior electronics ensure long-lasting performance; the slender, insulated handle provides comfortable control. It heats up quickly to the selected temperature within a wide 392-896°F range, and holds that setting within 1.8°F while idle. Two tips are included: a chisel point that increases surface contact for stronger joints, and a pencil tip for precise applications.
- High-quality electronics ensure that the TK950 delivers professional results and dependable service for any hobby application or household project.
- Heavy-duty 60 watt design.
- Heats up quickly to selected temperature, and holds settings within 1.8°F (1°C).
- Slender, insulated handle for comfortable grip.
- Includes chisel point tip and pencil tip.
- Also comes with iron stand, sponge and vinyl wrap.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Input Voltage
- 110V AC
- Product Height
- 2.8" (70mm)
- Product Length
- 4.7" (120mm)
- Product Weight
- 2.9lb (1315g)
- Product Width
- 3.7" (93mm)
- Tool Type
- Soldering Accessories
7-Day Shipping Anywhere in the World!
Our products covered with full manufacturer's warranty.
Most un-opened un-used products can be returned within 30 days by contacting us.
24/7 Customer Support
Got questions? We got answers! Just contact our live chat to get an answer within 24 hours!
- layers Catalog
- All Tools
- Bargain Bin!
- Maintenance Airplanes
- Maintenance Boats
- Maintenance Cars & Trucks
- Maintenance Drones
- Maintenance Helicopters
- Maintenance Rock Crawlers
- Soldering Tools Maintenance Airplanes
- Soldering Tools Maintenance Boats
- Soldering Tools Maintenance Cars & Trucks
- Soldering Tools Maintenance Drones
- Soldering Tools Maintenance Helicopters
- Soldering Tools Maintenance Rock Crawlers
- Soldering Tools Maintenancee FPV Racing