- store RealFlight
- folder Electronics
- settings SKU: RFL2000
RealFlight Evolution RC Flight Simulator with InterLink DX Controller RFL2000
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
The most modern, feature-packed, and expandable RC flight simulator yet!
For more than two decades, RealFlight® has been the #1 RC flight simulator in the world! It's the absolute best tool new RC pilots can use when learning how to fly. It also makes it possible for experienced RC pilots to practice new maneuvers and hone their skills so they can become even better pilots. Plus, it's the best way to "try" new Horizon Hobby and other models before you buy them!
With more than 300 different aircraft to fly — including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more — at over 75 different flying sites, plus the ability to edit and add aircraft and sites, there's an almost infinite number of flying options available. Add in Virtual Flight Instructor lessons, game-like challenges, multiplayer options so you can fly and compete with other pilots online, compatibility with VR headsets, and many, many more features, and you have everything you need to succeed at the field — because you can "fly" on a desktop at home, or on a laptop just about anywhere else!
RealFlight Evolution "evolves" the world's most popular RC flight sim with a fresh and modern user interface, adds the main flying site from Triple Tree Aerodrome – home of the world-famous "Joe Nall" and other events – plus dozens of other 3D fields and PhotoFields. It also adds more than a dozen of the newest and most popular aircraft from E-flite®, HobbyZone®, Hangar 9® and Blade®, and more than 100 additional aircraft models. Best of all, it also gives you access to new models and fields that will be released quarterly (starting in early 2023) for purchase à la carte, in money-saving content packs, or with yearly season passes!
That access to new models and fields comes as a result of RealFlight Evolution being delivered exclusively via Steam® – the world's largest digital distribution platform for PC games and simulators. Steam eliminates the need to use DVDs and compatible drives for installation, provides seamless and automatic software updates, and even allows you to install RF Evolution on multiple PCs using the Steam Client and your account. There's no serial number to lose over time and it's easier than ever to add RealFlight to additional PCs in the future!
RF Evolution runs on a wide variety of PCs (Personal Computers) from low-cost laptops to "gaming" desktops running Windows® 8, 10 or 11. It's available as software only, or with the Spektrum™ InterLink® DX Simulator Controller – which connects directly to a USB port for easy plug-and-play use – that's modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio! Or you can use the WS2000 USB Dongle (sold separately) with a compatible Spektrum 2.4GHz transmitter, like the DXS transmitter included with many of the most popular Ready-To-Fly (RTF) trainer aircraft, for wireless operation. It's even compatible with direct USB connection to Spektrum NX6, NX8, NX10 and other transmitters!
RealFlight Evolution includes some of the newest and most popular aircraft from E-flite, HobbyZone, Hangar 9 and Blade:
- E-flite UMX Timber X with AS3X® and SAFE® Select Technologies
- E-flite UMX Ultrix with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite UMX Radian with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Night Radian 2.0m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite T-28 Trojan 1.2m with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Habu SS (Super Sport) 50mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Habu SS (Super Sport) 70mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- E-flite Viper 90mm EDF with AS3X and SAFE Select Technologies
- HobbyZone Carbon Cub S 2 1.3m with SAFE Technology
- Hangar 9 Fun Scale PT-19 56.5" EP
- Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 60" EP
- Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 60" 10cc
- Blade 150 S Helicopter with AS3X and SAFE Technologies
- Blade InFusion 180 Helicopter with AS3X and SAFE Technologies
- Blade Fusion 480 (550) Stretch Helicopter
If you purchased RealFlight 9.5S at any time you will receive a free copy of RealFlight Evolution! Internet connectivity is required to download the software via Steam after RF Evolution is released on October 28th, 2022.
Or, if you purchased RealFlight 9 or 9.5 at any time you can exchange the serial number for a Steam key to update to 9.5S at no charge! Internet connectivity is required to complete the exchange using the link below:
Then you can purchase and download RF Evolution via Steam at the discounted price of $70 (versus the regular price of $99.99) after it's released on October 28th, 2022.
New RealFlight Evolution Features
- A fresh and modern user interface that's even easier and more intuitive to use, virtually eliminating the need to use a mouse or keyboard with the InterLink DX controller
- More than a dozen of the newest and most popular ultra micro, sport, scale, EDF and trainer aircraft from E-flite, HobbyZone and Hangar 9 plus multiple helicopters from Blade
- Fly at the newest PhotoField™ – the main flying site from Triple Tree Aerodrome, home of the world-famous "Joe Nall" and other events
- More than 100 additional aircraft plus dozens of 3D fields and PhotoFields previously only available separately via Expansion Packs
- Access to new models and fields released quarterly (starting in early 2023) for purchase à la carte, in money-saving content packs, or with yearly season passes
- Additional Virtual Flight Instructor lessons for new pilots learning to fly with the HobbyZone AeroScout 1.1m
Additional RealFlight Features
- Industry-leading True-To-Life™ physics that make every flight more lifelike than any other sim
- A simple and intuitive interface for zero learning curve, zero hassle, and more fun
- More than 300 aircraft including airplanes, helicopters, drones, and more
- Over 75 different flying sites including 3D fields and PhotoFields
- FlexiField™ Site Editor so you can make fields your own
- The ability to edit aircraft and import custom aircraft
- Virtual Flight Instructor lessons perfect for new pilots
- Game-like challenges that make flying fun and interactive
- Multiplayer options so you can fly or compete with other pilots online
- Compatible with Oculus™ Rift, Meta Quest, HTC® Vive™ and other SteamVR-compatible headsets (sold separately)
- Works with Spektrum wireless simulator dongles for use with compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitters (sold separately)
- Compatible with Spektrum NX6, NX8, NX10 and other transmitters (sold separately) via direct USB connection
- Join the community for additional information, support and tips, to access the model Swap Pages and more on the RealFlight Forums:
Spektrum InterLink DX Simulator Controller Features
- Modeled after Spektrum transmitters including all standard switch locations and functions so it works just like your favorite radio
- Patent-pending gimbal design with spring configuration switch for easy Mode 1, 2, 3, or 4 selection and operation
- Exclusive Reset/Rewind button for replaying your best maneuvers or resetting after crashes
- Easy and convenient control of most simulator functions right from the controller
- Built-in sliders help drone pilots zero their cameras in for the best shots
- 15-channel capability for effortless control of all available functions
- Prevents wear and tear on your field transmitter
- Optional adapter cord/cable set available separately to use other popular transmitters equipped with a compatible trainer port through the InterLink DX
- Windows® 7 or Windows 8 or Windows 10**
- Intel® Pentium® 1.0GHz or equivalent
- 512 MB RAM
- 10 GB Hard Drive Space
- DVD Drive
- 3D Accelerated Video with:
- 32 MB Dedicated Video Memory
- Fully DirectX® 9 compliant (Shader Model 2.0 or better)
- Spektrum® InterLink® DX Simulator Controller, a Spektrum wireless simulator dongle plus a compatible DSM2/DSMX equipped transmitter, a RealFlight® compatible controller, or other compatible Gamepad/Joystick
- Online Activation Required
- Internet connectivity required for activation** and to download additional content and updates
For Best Graphical Performance:
- Dual Core 2.4GHz CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 3D Accelerated Video with: 512 MB dedicated video memory
- Broadband Internet connection
- Computer microphone for voice chat
- USB Port
- Compatible FM or FM-selectable transmitter (if using the interface mode)***
- Compatible with some VR sets (available separately). Check manufacturer's requirements for VR system use.
- Works with both the Oculus Rift and HTC® Vive™ VR headsets
** Administrator access required
*** Adapter cord/cable set available separately (RFL1015) for use with the InterLink DX that will make it compatible with the trainer jacks on most Futaba® plus all JR® and Spektrum™ transmittersWindows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
7-Day Shipping Anywhere in the World!
Our products covered with full manufacturer's warranty.
Most un-opened un-used products can be returned within 30 days by contacting us.
24/7 Customer Support
Got questions? We got answers! Just contact our live chat to get an answer within 24 hours!
- local_offer Tags
- layers Catalog
- Electronics Airplanes
- Electronics Helicopters