JConcepts 1955 Chevy Bel Air Street Eliminator Drag Racing Body (Clear) JCO0365
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
- The rear wing consists of two pieces, the lower section is designed with an L-shape with support ribs which require double-sided tape (not included) to attach to the back of the trunk lid. Once base is attached, apply more double-sided tape to match locations on the top wing and drop the main wing down into place. The hood-scoop is also applied with double-sided tape and it can be applied by installing 1 small strip of tape on both sides of the scoop. To finish, flex the scoop out and drop down and press firmly against tape. Photos show body mounted on Team Associated DR10.
- Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- 1955 Chevy Bel Air drag racer faithful representation
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Bel Air and JConcepts badges
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts
7-Day Shipping Anywhere in the World!
Our products covered with full manufacturer's warranty.
Most un-opened un-used products can be returned within 30 days by contacting us.
24/7 Customer Support
Got questions? We got answers! Just contact our live chat to get an answer within 24 hours!