- store Hobbyzone
- folder Airplanes
- settings SKU: HBZ5700
HobbyZone Mini AeroScout RTF, HBZ5700
local_offer Save $20.00
Unit price / per
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
The HobbyWing Mini AeroScout RTF Electric Airplane (770mm) was inspired by the popular AeroScout S, with a "mini" size that makes it an ideal compact trainer model that can easily be flown in large parks, soccer or football fields and other suitable spaces where larger models can't typically be flown.This model features an incredibly durable EPP construction with the same pusher power configuration as its larger counterpart for improved safety, plus better propeller and motor protection, making it a durable and dependable platform. This allows first-time RC pilots to learn to fly successfully with an extremely durable hobby-quality trainers for less than $100. It's also extremely easy to assemble and repair if needed because, unlike other similar class models, the major airframe parts including the wing and tail simply bolt or snap into place…no glue or tape required. Best of all it's a Ready-To-Fly (RTF) aircraft so it includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology, AA batteries for the transmitter, plus a rechargeable LiPo flight battery and convenient USB charger. That means there's nothing extra to buy or provide so you can get to flying!
- Smaller version of the AeroScout S that's conveniently sized so it can be flown at soccer/sports fields, large parks and in other suitable areas
- 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- MLP4 controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- Powerful electric motor for excellent performance and long flight times up to 10+ minutes
- Rechargeable Spektrum™ 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger for easy charging
- Lightweight yet incredibly durable EPP construction perfect for first-time pilots
- "Pusher" power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
- Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear plus steerable tail-wheel
- Remove the landing gear to easily hand launch then land on grass or other suitable surfaces
- Quick and easy assembly—no glue or special tools required, ready to fly in minutes
- Capable of performing aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and more
- No FAA registration required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
- Full line of replacement/spare parts available
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 hour
Battery Type: LiPo (3.7V per cell)
Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly
Flying Weight: 0-250g
Power Type: Electric
Landing Gear: Yes, removable for hand launch
Motor Type: Brushed
Product Length: 21.3" (541 mm)
Product Weight: 0.271lbs (123g)
Recommended Motor Battery: 1S 800mAh 3.7V 30C LiPo w/JST connector included
Skill Level: Level 1
Speed Control: Included
Wingspan: 30.3" (770 mm)
- (1) Mini AeroScout RTF Electric Airplane (770mm)
- (1) MLP4 controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology
- (1) Spektrum™ 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger
- (4) AA batteries for the transmitter
- Nothing! Everything in the box!
7-Day Shipping Anywhere in the World!
Our products covered with full manufacturer's warranty.
Most un-opened un-used products can be returned within 30 days by contacting us.
24/7 Customer Support
Got questions? We got answers! Just contact our live chat to get an answer within 24 hours!
- local_offer Tags
- layers Catalog
- Electric Kits Airplanes
- Kits Airplanes
Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 699): Could not find asset snippets/custom_fields.products.parts_list.liquid