This is a Limited-Edition Clear Violet Special of the Razorback (Item 18713), which was inspired by a winning entry in the 2018 Mini 4WD Design Contest held in Japan. It is based upon the modern front motor FM-A chassis, making it a speedy and adaptable car.
Aerodynamic Front Motor Chassis
The FM-A chassis is a front motor unit with advanced aerodynamic themes that – thanks to its center of gravity toward the front – is at home on a whole variety of track types including those with frequent elevation changes. It comes equipped with low-friction front skid bar and roller (4 included) parts, while rear rollers are 8mm thick for superb stability. The chassis underside allows easy access to the motor and quick setup changes. Includes 3.5:1 gears and a motor.
• Mini 4WD racer assembly kit. Length: 156mm, width: 97mm, height: 46mm.
• 4-piece body is molded in Clear Violet ABS.
• FM-A chassis is molded in Silver ABS, and features rear stay and A parts in low-friction, Violet POM.
• Gold Color 6-spoke wheels are paired with Black rally block tires.
• Dedicated clear stickers are included to decorate the body.
• Type 130 motor included.
• The model features a 4.2:1 gear ratio.
• Two AA batteries are required (sold separately).
• A wide range of Grade-Up Parts is available separately to customize your machine.
The post Mini 4WD Tamiya Razorback Clear Violet Special (FM-A Chassis) appeared first on TamiyaBlog.