This is a special edition of the R/C Mercedes Benz Arocs tipper truck kit (Item 56357), the stylish 3-axle truck with movable bed and distinctive bucket tooth grille. It is a great option for R/C enthusiasts without the time or confidence to apply a paint job to their creation, as parts come pre-painted in TS-8 Italian red (cab) and TS-17 Gloss aluminum (rear bed), and given a urethane clear coating for a beautiful, lasting finish.
• 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 576mm, Width: 190mm, height: 267mm.
• The Arocs 3348 form is recreated by an injection molded body, with separate side mirrors and visor, etc.
• Cab parts are molded in red PS (polystyrene) and pre-painted in Italian red (TS-8), while bed parts are molded in gray ABS and pre-painted in Gloss aluminum (TS-17). All parts have a urethane top coat.
• The 3-axle chassis has a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members.
• Truck bed section is comprised of metal subframe and resin panel sections for durability.
• Compatible with Electric Actuator Set (Item 56545) for realistic truck bed motion.
• TR mighty-tuned motor (35T) provides twin rear axles with ample power to carry loads in the bed.
• Rear tires, rear fenders and taillights have dedicated tipper truck model designs.
• 3-speed transmission can be controlled via a separately sold 4ch R/C transmitter. Item #7255252
• Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension.
• Compatible with MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic lights and sounds.
• Requires: 4-channle radio (Item #7255252), and 7.2volt battery and compatible charger.
The post First photos and description of Tamiya 56361 1/14 Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3348 6×4 Tipper Red/Silver Edition appeared first on TamiyaBlog.