This is a R/C model assembly kit depicting the GEN2 car raced in the 2019-20 season of the Formula E championship, the pinnacle of electric car racing. The sleek, high-tech body with cowled wheels is recreated in polycarbonate. Halo, mirrors and rear diffuser/bumper are separately molded components. Markings are included to recreate the Championship Livery car. The model is based upon the shaft-driven 4WD of the TC-01 chassis.
- Formula E, which is also called “F1 for electric vehicles”. The machine with its characteristic style “Gen2” is now available in the electric RC car.
- The low and individual form of the front and rear tires covered with a body cowl is realistically reproduced with polycarbonate.
- Set of championship (official) color stickers.
- The chassis uses shaft drive 4WD, TC-01 equipped with an inboard type four-wheel double wishbone suspension.
- More details will be added soon
The post Detail photos and video of new Tamiya 58681 Formula E GEN2 Car Championship Livery TC-01 Chassis appeared first on TamiyaBlog.