The future of 1:10 Buggy Tire Performance is here with Pro-Line’s all-new 2.2″ Positron Rear Tire! Designed from the ground up with an all-new carcass shape and futuristic directional tread design, the Positron delivers true next-generation performance with improved grip and corner speed on indoor clay tracks. The tread design pays homage to the Electron and ION tire before it with the 2 center pins boxed in by connected bars for a familiar Pro-Line signature look. From there the connected bars shoot off at angles that have been specifically designed to provide ideal steering feel when combined with the Positron Front tire all while lasting longer than the competition. The Positron is directional, which adds another tuning option for the racers always looking for that extra edge since it will perform differently depending on which direction it is run. Indoor season is upon us; get the newest and best race tire for your buggy – the Pro-Line Positron!
- All-new Ground up Design for Maximum Performance
- Futuristic Directional Tread Design
- Angled Connected Bars for Maximum Forward Bite & Unmatched Corner Speed
- Improved Tire Wear Over Previous Race Tires
- Tune Performance by Choosing Tire Direction
- Outlast the Competition
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Positron 2.2″ Buggy Rear Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- 2.2″ 1:10 Rear Buggy Wheels
Height: 3.33″ (85mm)
Width: 1.67″ (42mm)
#8256-204 – $24.95
Never miss an issue of RC Car Action!
Subscribe today with a Digital Edition subscription or Print + Digital combo!
The post Pro-Line Positron 2.2″ S4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires appeared first on RC Car Action.