Tekin RX8 GEN3/Redline T8 GEN3 1/8 Truggy Brushless ESC/Motor Combo (2000kV) TEKTT2336
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
This is the Tekin RX8 GEN3 1/8 Scale Competition Brushless ESC/Motor Combo with an included Redline T8 GEN3 2000kV truggy motor.
The RX8 platform has proven itself to handle the rigors of racing, while providing professional features including a programmable High Voltage BEC, Data Logging Capabilities, Timing Profiles, Voltage Cutoffs for LiPos, HotWire 3.0 Bluetooth Connectivity and more. Utilizing Tekin's D2 Dual Drive Mode Technology, the RX8 runs both Sensored and Sensorless motor drives seamlessly, giving you the best of both worlds. The small footprint makes install on any chassis easy with the option of mounting with included hardware for extra security.
T8 GEN3 Motors
Tekin's T8 GEN3 racing motors are racing performance defined. With a stronger rotor, updated stack features and lower resistance the T8 GEN3 motors are a versatile, unmatched and advanced power delivery system. Relentless amounts of torque and power are at your disposal with industry-leading RC motor technology. Coupled with an RX8 GEN3 utilizing Tekin's D2 Dual Drive Technology, the T8 GEN3 packs efficiency and precise control through the entire RPM range. Maintain Pro- level control of your chassis no matter the situation on the track with a T8 GEN3.
- RX8 GEN3
- Updated HD Gold-plated Solder Posts for Easy Soldering
- Updated Adjustable Torque Control
- Updated Adjustable Throttle and Brake Frequencies
- Updated HD High Voltage Programmable BEC
- Ultra-smooth and Precise Throttle and Braking Control
- Compatible with Brushless and Brushed Motors
- Easily Access Programming, Anywhere, Anytime
- Datalogging Capability
- EZ Access HotWire Programming Port
- HotWire Interface for Advanced Programming and Updating
- D2: Dual Drive Mode Technology
- On-Board Temperature Indicator
- HDAC: High Density Copper PCB's
- Sensor Plug for Precise Commutation with all Motors
- Self Test Diagnostics and Factory Reset
- Pit Tune Mode
- DGF2: Digital Glitch Filtering V2
- QuickTune Programming
- One-Touch Radio Calibration
- T8 GEN3
- CNC Machined 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum Ribbed Heatsink Can
- Matte Anodized for Maximum Corrosion Resistance
- Sensored and Sensorless Operation
- Low Resistance HD Solder Tabs
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB Replacement
- 4-Pole Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness
- ABEC5 Precision High Speed Oversized Bearings
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Designed to be paired with the RX8 GEN3 ESC
- ROAR Approved
RX8 GEN3 Specifications:
Input Voltage: 2S-6S LiPo / 4-16S NiMH-NiCD
BEC: 6.0v / 7.4v @ 8amps
Motor Limit Brushless Mode: 2S - No Limit; 3S - 4000kV; 4S - 3500kV; 5S - 2200kV; 6S - 2200kV
Motor Limit Brushed Mode: No Limit
Max Current: 300amps per phase*
Burst Current: 1000amps per phase*
Timing Profiles: 7 choices (on board)
Brushed Modes: FWD Only / FWD-REV / FWD-REV Delay
Brushless Modes: FWD Only / FWD-REV / FWD-REV Delay
Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.2 x 1.4" / 38 x 55.8 x 35.5mm
Weight: 2.7oz / 76.5g
Recommended Applications: 1/10 4WD SCT, 1/8 4WD Buggy, 1/8 4WD Truggy, 1/8 4WD Monster Truck, 1/8 4WD Touring Car, 1/8 4WD GT, 1/8 Dirt Oval, 1/10 (and larger) Rock Crawler
*Per Manufacturer Specs
T8 GEN3 Specifications:
KV: 2000 (rated for 4S)
Weight: 368g / 13oz
Shaft Dimensions: 5mm (.125") x 19mm
Motor Diameter: 40mm / 1.57" (42mm / 1.65" including fin)
Motor Length: 77mm / 3.03"
Bearing Dimensions: Front: 5 x 16 x 5mm / Rear: 5 x 11 x 5mm
Rotor Size: 18.5mm
7-Day Shipping Anywhere in the World!
Our products covered with full manufacturer's warranty.
Most un-opened un-used products can be returned within 30 days by contacting us.
24/7 Customer Support
Got questions? We got answers! Just contact our live chat to get an answer within 24 hours!