JConcepts 1967 Chevy Camaro Street Eliminator Drag Racing Body (Clear) JCO0400
Guaranteed safe & secure checkout
The Chevy Camaro measures a 13.00" wheelbase and the inside dimensions of the body are 10.50" wide front and 11.50" rear. The body is built for a 2wd SCT wheelbase length and narrowed to more resemble the original 1:1 counterpart. It's helpful to plan your build, take measurements and modify your platform to fit inside the boundaries of the Chevy body.
NOTE: Painted body shown in photos is for illustrative purposes only and is not included. The body you will receive is clear and unpainted.
- 1967 Chevy Camaro drag racer faithful representation
- Two-piece rear wing for street elimination competition
- Fits an assortment of SCT length trucks with width modifications
- Decal sheet with Chevy, Camaro and JConcepts badges
- Officially licensed by Chevrolet to JConcepts
Inside Dimensions: 10.50" wide front/11.50" rear
7-Day Shipping Anywhere in the World!
Our products covered with full manufacturer's warranty.
Most un-opened un-used products can be returned within 30 days by contacting us.
24/7 Customer Support
Got questions? We got answers! Just contact our live chat to get an answer within 24 hours!